The 8.5 metre climbing wall is a great experience and allows four people to climb at the same time. Each route has its own challenges. With state of the art harnesses and an auto-belay system the climbing is perfectly safe, but does not detract from the challenge that heights can present to most of us. For the more confident, you can race your friends or increase the difficulty. Our qualified instructors will provide tuition and encourage everyone to climb as high as they can.
Daily between 10:00am and 17:00pm (other times on request)
Have-a-go session 30 minutes
1 – 8 (higher number on request)
£10.00 per person (age 4-65yrs)
Conditions of Participation
Age, height and weight
Minimum age 4yrs
Max weight 114kg (18st)
- Midriff and shoulders must be covered.
- Suitable robust footwear.
- No Long boots, wellingtons, sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
- Clothing pockets must be empty and shoes tightly secured.
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are known to be suffering serious health issues including but not limited to; heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs