Segway is a truly futuristic experience. It is great fun and accessible for 12 to 65 year olds. It may feel strange at first as you use your weight to navigate the twists and turns of our Segway safari, but with expert tuition you quickly become confident and then a master operator. It is an absolutely amazing way to enjoy the fantastic scenery in our beautiful setting. An activity like no other, your Segway safari will provide you with a fantastic and unforgettable ride.
twist & turn!
Daily between 10:00am & 17:00pm
(Other times are available on request)
1 – 6 participants
1 hour trail session
£40.00 per person (age 12-65yrs)
£38.00 per person for 2-6 people (age 12-65 yrs)
30 minute taster
£20.00 per person for 2-6 people (age 12-65 yrs)
Conditions of Participation
Age, height and weight
Between tha ages of 12 years and 65 years
Above 1.4 metres tall
Between 42.6kg (6.7st) and 114kg (18st)
You must have the ability to climb and descend stairs unaided.
- Midriff and shoulders must be covered. No Vest tops. Suitable robust footwear.
- No heels, crocs or flip-flops.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck. Top knots or large hair decorations will not fit under helmets.
- Appropriate gloves can be worn if preferred.
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are known to be suffering serious health issues including but not limited to; heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs