The Edge boasts one of the largest high ropes courses in Hertfordshire. It is built to a high specification and offers spectacular views, unlike the ‘walk in the trees’ experienced at other parks. It is designed to stretch your stamina as well as your head for heights. There are two courses across three levels with numerous unique challenges, ranging from the 1m wide ‘step across’, to the more straightforward horizontal ‘rope ladder walk’. The setting also allows spectators to view the whole course, so non-participating guests can watch all of the fun from beginning to end. Available from 7-65yrs this is an activity that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
CLIMB & FLY!
Daily during the spring and summer periods at 10.00, 12.30 & 14.30
During the autumn and winter periods at 10.00 & 12.30
High Ropes price includes 1 bottom and 2 middle levels or 1 bottom, 1 middle and 1 top level followed by Big Zip time permitting.
Up to 2 hrs
1 – 12 participants
High Ropes (incl. Big Zip)
£25.00 per person (age 7-65yrs)
Low level Not Available
Conditions of Participation
Age, height and weight
Low level must be completed by all participants.
Mid levels: Minimum age 7yrs – Between 1.2m & 2.0m – Max weight 114kg (18st)
Upper levels: Minimum age 7yrs – Between 1.4m & 2.0m – Max weight 114kg (18st)
- Midriff and shoulders must be covered. No Vest tops. Suitable robust footwear.
- No Long boots, wellingtons, sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
- Clothing pockets must be empty and shoes tightly secured.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck. Top knots or large hair decorations will not fit under helmets.
- Appropriate gloves can be worn if preferred.
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are known to be suffering serious health issues including but not limited to; heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs