This is an amazing activity that brings the Alps to Hertfordshire. Think snowboarding on grass. It is not just for the youngsters as we teach it to be accessible for all. You will be given tuition so you have the chance to develop at your own pace. We ensure that you are able to turn and stop under complete control, before you are introduced to any form of speed or tricks. You will be provided with knee, elbow and wrist protection, a helmet and board.
A full hour’s instruction will start you on gentle slope where you will travel slow but learn quickly. You will learn how to stay under control, turn and stop.
Conditions of Participation
Age, height and weight
Age 6 – 65 yrs
You must have the ability to climb and descend the stairs unaided
- Long sleeves and long trousers must be worn
- No Long boots, wellingtons, sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
- Clothing pockets must be empty and shoes tightly secured.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck. Top knots or large hair decorations will not fit under helmets.
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are known to be suffering serious health issues including but not limited to; heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs