Our petrol quads are versatile off-road machines. All customers will be provided with a face mask helmet and a full safety briefing before being put through their paces in our training area. Initially the speeds will be regulated to build confidence and control. As the riders become competent, speeds can be increased.
Daily between 10:00am and 17:00pm
1 – 6 participants
Children’s Quad Bikes (8 – 11yrs)
30 min Session £20.00 pp
Adults Quad Bikes (12 – 65yrs)
30 min Session £25 pp
Conditions & Practicalities
Minimum age 8yrs
- No sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck. Top knots or large hair decorations will not fit under helmets.
- Appropriate gloves can be worn if preferred.
- Long sleeves and long trousers must be worn
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You are unable to follow instructions and/or your behaviour is deemed to be unsafe and/or dangerous.