Our electric quads are a great introduction to these popular, versatile off-road machines. Our young customers will be provided with a face mask helmet and a full safety briefing before being put through their paces in our training area. Initially the speeds will be regulated to build confidence and control. As the riders become competent, speeds can be increased. Once the riders have picked up the basics, they will experience games and races around our track. This is a great experience for young people on their own or with friends, or as a combination with our Segways so a family can learn and tour together.
30 minutes or 1 hour
1 – 6 (higher number on request)
Quad Bikes (6-13yrs)
30 min taster £15.00 pp
1 hour tour £25.00 pp
Please enquire about our
Segways (Adult)/Quad Bikes (Children)
Conditions & Practicalities
Age, height and weight
Minimum age 6yrs
Maximum age 13yrs
Maximum weight 6.5 stone
- No sandals, crocs or flip-flops.
- Shoes tightly secured.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck. Top knots or large hair decorations will not fit under helmets.
- Appropriate gloves can be worn if preferred.
- Dress for the weather conditions
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- You are unable to follow instructions and/or your behaviour is deemed to be unsafe and/or dangerous.