We provide an extensive range of initiative tests and problem solving activities that will test the leadership skills and teamwork of any group, ranging from school students, to corporate groups and families. Who has the confidence to put their ideas forward? Who is willing to challenge these ideas? Who will lead and who will follow? Will the team succeed in the challenges or will they fail? More importantly, will you pull together as a more cohesive unit? We look forward to finding out.
Problem solving will be incorporated into a bespoke programme. It is also available on request.
Up to 2 hrs
1 – 12 (higher number on request)
This will generally be built into a bespoke programme (age 6yrs+).
Prices on request
Conditions of Participation
Minimum age of 6yrs
- Dress suitably for the weather.
- Suitable robust footwear.
- Long hair must be tied back at the nape of the neck.
You will be prevented from participating if:
- You are known to be suffering serious health issues including but not limited to; heart, neck, arm, back or shoulder problems.
- You are pregnant
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs